Nature reserves, nature center, natural park of the Marais Poitevin, islands... the house is located near many cycle routes.
You can safely bring your bikes into our property!
Our 3 year old Beagle Etna is a cuddly, sociable and playful little dog. Very calm, she will welcome you upon your arrival and will be delighted to have a friend to play. Thank you for notifying us as soon as you reserve the presence of your animal in order to reserve him the best welcome.
Supplement of 5 euros / night
SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Our goals :
-reduce the consumption of water, energy and the production of waste
-promote short circuits
Our solutions :
- automatic garden lighting
- sorting waste (food leftovers feed our chickens)
- the use of ecological cleaning products
- watering with water from the well
- the purchase of fresh and seasonal products, from the surrounding markets and small shops as far as possible
DIGITAL WELCOME BOOKLET
It contains all the useful information for your stay: walks not to be missed, visits or "favorite" restaurants or arrival instructions. For reasons of hygiene and waste reduction, we make fewer tourist documents available.
The link to our e-book will be given to you upon confirmation of your visit.